The Pure2Improve Chin-Up Bar is a fantastic version of the quintessential home gym classic!
Available in two sizes, the Chin-up Bar accommodates to different users variation in height and ability as the Pure2Improve Chin-up bar adjusts to several different positions and locks into place for safety!
It's not just chin-ups than the chin-up bar allows, you are able to perform:
- Hanging leg raises
- Underhand hangs
all with one product, as well as using the bar as a mount for our exercise and resistance straps and bands.
The Chin-up Bar is an extremely reliable training partner for the hands, arms and back muscles as well as a work out for your back and upper body.
Why should I buy a Chin-up Bar?
Simply put the chin-up bar offers an amazing variety in exercises available and a super-easy way to work out without ever dedicating a large amount of time.
What are the benefits of a Chin-Up Bar?
1. Strengthen the back muscles
The pullup is one of the most effective exercises for strengthening the back muscles. Pullups work the following muscles of the back:
Latissimus dorsi: The largest upper back muscle that runs from the mid-back to under the armpit and shoulder blade
Trapezius: located from your neck out to both shoulders
Thoracic erector spinae: the three muscles that run along your thoracic spine
Infraspinatus: assists with shoulder extension and is located on the shoulder blade
2. Strengthen the arm and shoulder muscles -Pullups also strengthen the arm and shoulder muscles. By performing pull-ups regularly, you’ll work the forearms and shoulders. If you’re looking to improve your strength in these areas, you should perform pull-ups regularly. If you can’t perform the full pullup, doing them assisted or just getting in the position (hanging from the bar) can increase your strength as you work up to the complete movement.
3. Improve grip strength - Pullups also help improve grip strength. Grip strength is important if you lift weights. It also can improve performance in many sports like golf, tennis, rock climbing, and bowling.
4. Improve overall body strength and fitness level - When you’re performing a pullup, you’re lifting your entire body mass with the movement. This can greatly improve your body strength and even improve your health.
5. Improve physical health - Strength or resistance training with exercises like pull-ups may also improve your overall physical health. Regularly performing strength training can help reduce visceral fat and help you manage type 2 diabetes. It can also help reduce resting blood pressure and may reduce back pain and discomfort associated with arthritis and fibromyalgia.
6. Improve mental health - Strength or resistance training is also beneficial for your mental health. It’s been shown that there is a positive correlation between strength training and the following:
reducing anxiety symptoms
improving cognitive function
and improving self-esteem