Pure2Improve's Balance Board is ideal for so much! From, Yoga to mobility skills, the Balance Board provides users with so much variety of how they will incorporate the balance board into a work-out!
- Ideal for efficient coordination, mobility skills, conditioning and strength training, recovery from injury or aerobics and yoga
- Optimally suited for balance and equilibrium exercises
- Non-slip surface ensures secure foot placement
1. A BALANCE BOARD FORCES YOU TO STABILIZE YOUR MUSCLES
When you use a balance board, your lumbopelvic region must work to keep you upright. This region is left to atrophy when you sit all day and, as a result, you can end up with a core that struggles to carry its own weight when you begin moving around again, but this can be rectified by using a balance board! As well, while you are building your core strength you'll find that your motor skills and stamina will also increase
2. MICRO-MOVEMENTS ARE BETTER THAN JUST STANDING
The micro-movements required to stay vertical are fantastic forms of exercise that don’t require you to stop what you’re doing and find a gym.
3. LOW-IMPACT MOVEMENTS ACTIVATE DIFFERENT PARTS OF YOUR BODY
The low-impact movements required to use a balance board force you to recruit muscles from all over your body. At the same time, unlike high-impact exercises, you are not constantly risking injury. This makes low-impact activities great for people of all fitness levels and ages.
4. NON-SLIP SURFACE
The Pure2Improve Balance board has a non-slip surface ensures secure foot placement giving you the confidence to improve your skills on the balance board.